Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dear Blog,
Once upon a time...I moved to Provo, UT.
I wish I could say that since I've been here there's never been a dull moment...
BUT that would be the understatement of the year. I don't regret coming here at all and I know that this is where I am suppose to be for the time being, where I'm suppose to be in the next 4 months...well that's a whole other story I'm pretending that I don't have to finish yet. My first two weeks in my apartment I read a book ( a full size novel mind you) everyday in between job hunting and job hunting procrastination. It was AWESOME! I forgot how much I love to read, not to mention when I'm not forced to do it, I'm really good at it! Marcia Lynn McClure has supplied with me with almost enough books to keep me busy for the rest of this month. I love her books, I get trapped in them really easy. Now that I have a job I don't have as much time to read them but I still tend to read a book a day, even though it means I stay up til 3am finishing it because I can't put it down.
The best part about being here though is spending time with my sisters. I LOVE that they are both pregnant. I can't wait to be an aunt. It's going to be one of my favorite things in life. It's been so good to just have my sisters so close and be able to just relax when I'm around them because I know that there is absolutely no judgement. The other day we all went to Costco (mainly to get one of their delicious hand-dipped chocolate ice cream bars MMMM so Good!!!!) and we went to the glasses just to see if we could find a pair that were similar to the ones my Mom had back in the early 90's, alas we did not find the exact pair but these were close...at least I think we all look like my Mom's side of the family.
So far this has been a different kind of story for me but so far I'm liking it, although to be honest sometimes I wish I could just set it down for a while and "reread" some of the past chapters. But at the same time I just can't wait to find out what's at the end of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment